Business Owner’s Policies (BOP) from
Nazareth Mutual Insurance offers property and business liability insurance in one convenient policy for any
small to medium-sized business.
BOP’s offer coverage for your business’ physical building as well as any property used to run the business. We also offer liability coverage to protect you and your business from injuries and lawsuits.
A Business Owners Policy (BOP) includes:
- Coverage against liabilities like customer injury, property damage, product related claims.
- Coverage for your business’ building from fire, theft, hail, wind, and other covered weather extremes.
- Coverage for loss to property used to run the business.
- Coverage for loss of business income
A BOP does not cover your employees. They are covered by a worker’s compensation policy.
There is no one-size-fits-all Business Owners Policy, as every business has unique needs and is subject to unique risks. Speak with a Nazareth Mutual agent about your specific needs and we can include additional policy endorsements in your business insurance.
A BOP offers coverage to all kinds of businesses, including:
- Professional offices
- Retail stores
- Clerical offices
- Rental dwellings
- Apartment buildings
- Service businesses (beauty salons, real estate, barbershops, small appliance repair, funeral homes, shoe repair, etc.)
- Studios (photographers, artists, galleries, etc.)
Need help with something?
Just fill out the following form and someone will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Our agents are fantastic, too.
Let us help you along your journey.